1 puff pastry pack into squares
2 packs of soft goat cheese
For those who like, you can add tiny cubes of soft / hard cheeses in different flavors (Parmesan, Piccorno, Tom etc.)
Choose a mixture of spices to season the filling from a variety of mixtures of the Spice Route Farm:
– 2 tablespoons mixed pesto mixed with 1/4 cup olive oil.
– 1/2 tablespoon onion mixture and blush for cheese + 2 tablespoons white hyssop mixed with 1/4 cup olive oil.
– 2 tablespoons mix of Italian herbs mixed with 1/4 cup olive oil.
– 2 tablespoons of tomato and mint mixture mixed with 1/4 cup olive oil.
1. On each dough square, spread the selected mixture, add a cube of goat cheese (or other cheeses).
2. Fold the edges of the dough one on the other diagonally
3. Spread the egg and place in a medium heat oven (150-170) until golden brown, about 15 minutes.